Community Network Services
Aspire I/DD Supports Coordinator
re you an advocate for community services for both adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families? CNS Healthcare is looking for dedicated professionals like you!
We have a full time Supports Coordinator position available and invite you to apply.
A Successful Candidate will:
- QIDP with a Bachelor Degree in a human service field and a year of experience.
- Focus on the 5 core program elements - assessments; individual and family person–centered service plan development; linking and coordinating services: re-assessment and follow-up; and ongoing monitoring services
- Provide supports coordination services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities to arrange, manage and provide supervision of supports and services using person-centered planning principles.
- Enhance continuity of services with multiple providers (DHS, schools and vocational services).
- Support coping skills.
- Ensures consumers are receiving eligible SSI and Medicaid benefits
- Completes assessments, diagnosis and evaluations
- Acts as consumer advocate
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license
- Bachelors or better in Human Services
- 1 year experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities