Business Development Professional - Commercial Interiors
Benefits Offered401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Growing company, great team and a fun industry with lots of potential!”
Ready to be backed by one of the most skilled sales and design teams in the industry? We have immediate opening for a Business Development professional who will be focused on qualifying leads and securing sales appointments for the Account Management and Interior Design teams in our Southfield and Downtown Detroit offices. We are seeking a self-motivated, sales-driven professional with superior communication skills. Rightsize is an industry leader in office interiors and facility services. A background in furniture related markets such as architecture, commercial real estate, modular building, space planning, installation service, office furniture, interior design, furniture, copiers, flooring, commercial sales of tile, carpet, or blended solutions preferred. A background in B2B sales preferred. Are you a strategic and a problem solver, tenacious in securing business for the Account Management team? If so, apply now and join our team where, most of your time will be spent out and about in the Metro Detroit area networking and meeting with prospective clients. Using an intrapreneurial approach you will have the autonomy to make deals happen.
As a Rightsize Facility team member, you will enjoy a collaborative, fast paced and fun environment where your contributions will be highly impactful on our bottom line and most of all your earning potential. We like to work hard and play harder. We believe we are Better. Faster. Stronger. & Smarter!
Role Responsibilities & Requirements
· The candidate will be full time, have flexible hours and work in conjunction with both the marketing and sales teams.
· Business Development professional will make outbound calls to follow-up with prospective customers, qualify potential opportunities based on a series of probing questions, and schedule appointments for account managers, ensuring that all relevant information is captured in CRM tool.
· Experience developing relationships with Commercial Real Estate executives, Owners, C-Level executives, Finance, Facilities Management, and human resource executives, within companies of all sizes.
· Must enjoy networking and being out an about in the Metro Detroit area.
· Team is composed of strategic, data driven, results orientated professionals. Utilize an industry leading "Money Ball" style team-based approach to identify and hunt corporate clients in transition who need Interior Design, Office Furniture and Facility Services when relocating, expanding or downsizing.
· Successful candidates must possess expert level CRM and data management skills, the power of persuasion, and be highly organized.
For Successful Candidate, We Offer:
· Full-time employment
· Industry competitive salary
· Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Short Term & Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
· Retirement plan
· Fun collaborative work environment with room for growth
About Rightsize Facility:
Rightsize Facility, headquartered in Chicago, with multiple offices in metropolitan Chicago and Detroit, is a nationwide office interiors and facilities services firm serving corporate clients in transition. Founded in 2004, Rightsize employs an industry leading PLAN, FURNISH and SERVICE approach to ensure seamless workplace transitions and is a single source for space planning, furniture selection and procurement, delivery and installation, facility decommissioning, ancillary project services and commercial flooring. Rightsize is the parent company of Facility Flooring, Office Furniture Center, WoodWorkSpaces and Relic Furniture Gallery.
For the successful candidates, we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Health, dental and vision Insurance
• Basic and Voluntary life
• Critical iIllness coverage
• Short term and Long-term Disability
• Paid vacation
• 401k Retirement plan with employer matching
Position located in the great River North neighborhood in downtown Chicago!