Job Title: Business Development Representative
Team: Business Development and Sales
As a comprehensive technology services company, Red Level delivers customized scalable technology solutions designed precisely to our clients’ unique needs – solutions that accelerate growth, reduce costs and enable collaboration. As a preferred partner to technology leaders such as Microsoft, DellEMC, and VMWare, we deploy the most advanced business technology solutions, ensuring optimal reliability, productivity and value.
Job Description: Join Red Level as a Business Development Representative and become a part of a great team that works together in a collaborative environment to drive IT success for our clients. A successful candidate will have a proven record of high performance “hunter” mentality that will execute sales, initiate contact with existing and potential clients, identify their needs and sell appropriate services or products to meet those needs. The Business Development Representative role requires a sales driven individual with experience in managed sales and services while building long lasting relationships with clients to ensure trust and retention.
As a Business Development Representative on the Sales team at Red Level, you will…
- Develop and execute strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally, regionally, or nationally.
- Adapts new business strategies in accordance with client’s needs.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts.
- Develops beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
- Proficient in B2B sales environment with a clear understanding of the business needs.
- Develop client success plans outlining the clients’ business objectives, critical success factors, and adoption and change management plans.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Listens to client feedback and identify opportunities to adapt/improve product/service offering accordingly.
To be eligible for the position, you need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in outside sales roles or account management.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, or related field (or equivalent years of demonstrated experience).
- A Genuine willingness to learn, resourceful and coachable.
- Positive and enthusiastic up-beat attitude with a self-started mentality.
- Highly driven person who consistently performs well above company or industry norms.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Red Level serves its clients
- Passion for all things technology and for being a part of a fast-growing team and industry
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Service Delivery, etc.)
- Experience using Microsoft 365 and other Microsoft cloud services
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary, incentive pay program, plus excellent benefits package.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Outstanding, award-winning work culture.
- Business casual dress code.
- Remote and Flexible work schedule available.
To apply: https://rln.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=59