Community Network Services
Case Manager Assertive Community Treatment (ACT), R/IDDT (Sign-On Bonus)
CNS Healthcare is looking for a full time ACT Case Manager (R/IDDT) to join our dynamic and fast-paced team. The ACT Case Manager provides community-based case management services and support to individuals in the following areas: Self-Advocacy, Education, Community Awareness, Medication Support and Management. This position will provide assistance to CNS consumers with severe and persistent mental illness to acquire or re-acquire the skills necessary to live as independently as possible.
Our ideal candidate responds to the needs, desires, and interests of Individuals utilizing formal and informal assessment practices.
If you believe that you can make a difference, we want you to join our team the CNS Healthcare Team!
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or other Human Services field
- State licensure preferred, LLBSW, LBSW, LLMSW, LMSW, LLPC, LPC
- Working knowledge and understanding of mental illness, medications used in treating psychiatric disorders, and knowledge and experience with other interventions used to treat psychiatric disorders.
- Gathers and interprets information about substance use, dependence or other addictive behaviors and develops treatment plans based on stage of change for identified problems and needs implementing stage wise interventions.
- Completes annual intake assessments and substance use assessments.
- Responsible for assessing, networking, facilitation for services, community living skills/support, crisis intervention, and medication management/monitoring.
- Assists Individuals in identifying and gaining access to formal and informal supports available in their community.
- Provides education about and monitoring for adverse reactions to medications.
- Intermediate level experience with computers and Microsoft office products
- Requires valid and unrestricted driver’s license.