Community Network Services
Case Manager Detroit Area (Sign-on Bonus)
Are you interested in working with a vulnerable population? Do you enjoy working with adults who are overcoming challenges? Are you a collaborative facilitator who enjoys care coordination and providing life changing support while applying clinical expertise? This position is located in Detroit, MI.
Then becoming a Case Manager at CNS Healthcare is the career for you!
What we are looking for:
- A Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) with one or more of the following degrees: Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, or Criminal Justice
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license
- Working knowledge and understanding of mental illness, medications used in treating psychiatric disorders, and experience with other interventions used to treat psychiatric disorders.
- Ability to share and teach about the symptoms of substance use disorders that are similar to those of other medical and/ or psychological disorders and how these disorders interact
- Ability to apply methods for measuring the multiple variables of treatment outcome
- Advanced time management, problem solving, customer service, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
Please visit email@example.com to apply.