We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner. Driver responsibilities include planning each route based on road and traffic conditions. Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs. To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as neededSkills
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid Chauffeur's license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
Send resume to email@example.com or call (734) 858-1600.