As a comprehensive technology services company, Red Level delivers customized scalable technology solutions designed precisely to our clients’ unique needs – solutions that accelerate growth, reduce costs and enable collaboration. As a preferred partner to technology leaders such as Microsoft, DellEMC, and VMWare, we deploy the most advanced business technology solutions, ensuring optimal reliability, productivity and value.
The Client Success Advocate is a key contributor within a multi-functional team to drive success and meaningful relationships with Red Level’s current and potential clients. The Client Success Advocate role requires a broad range of skills, but two are more important than everything else: you love building relationships with clients to make them successful, which means you are focused, dedicated and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Become a trusted advisor to clients and key stakeholders by aligning Red Level offerings to their business strategy and goals
- Develop client success plans outlining Client’s business objectives, critical success factors, and product adoption plan
- Establish a seamless engagement experience for the client throughout their journey with Red Level maximizing their return on investment as a managed client
- Manage Client Success Activities such as Onboarding, Training, Client Support, Renewals, and Cross-sell/Up-sell
- Partner with sales & marketing to uncover and develop account expansion opportunities to support ongoing account growth
- Collaborate with consulting & engineering teams to champion predictable retention outcomes through proactive engagement on product and support related issues
- Collaborate with sales & marketing to create programs on best practices, influence product/service roadmap discussions, and foster client references
- Be a Client Success Champion to evangelize client-centricity within Red Level, thereby increasing retention outcomes, client experience and loyalty
- Responsible for resolving client issues/ problems immediately, escalating more complex problems to Client Success Manager/ Senior Client Executive when needed.
- Listen to client feedback and identify opportunities to adapt/improve product/service offering accordingly.
- Perform outbound telephone calls and emails to prospective and existing clients to identify and qualify new sales opportunities by asking open ended questions associated with lead qualification criteria.
- Receive and respond appropriately to inbound telephone, website "click-throughs" and email inquiries to qualify new sales opportunities by asking open ended questions associated with lead qualification criteria.
- Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Red Level serves its clients
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, client satisfaction and overall health scores
- Client success, consulting or account management experience.
- Strong attention to detail is necessary
- Strong ability to lead on site client visits, phone calls and help drive strategic business reviews with the help of a vCIO
- Willingness to travel to visit clients and sponsored events
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Teamwork & Cooperation: Requires the ability to work cooperatively with others and be part of a team.
- Self-Control: Requires the ability to keep emotions under control and to restrain from negative actions or behaviors
- Initiative: Requires the drive to go above and beyond in order to improve or enhance job results.
- Client Service: Requires the ability to understand and help/assist both internal and external clients to provide exceptional value
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Requires the ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, individuals or groups, as well as understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives.
- Relationship Building: Requires the ability to effectively build and maintain friendly, warm relationships or networks of contacts with clients/clients.
- Time Management: Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing demands and manage multiple concurrent tasks is required.
- Enthusiastic and creative personality
- You love making people happy. There’s nothing more satisfying to you than turning an upset client into a happy, thankful friend
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary, incentive pay program, plus excellent benefits package
- Opportunities for advancement
- Outstanding, award-winning work culture
- Business casual dress code
To apply: https://rln.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=57