Graphic Production Specialist
National Franchise Printing & Marketing Services Company is seeking candidates for a position with our company as a Graphic (Designer) Production Specialist for a busy and growing business.
We have a fast paced, exciting work environment with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate should be fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop. We require great attention to detail and organizational skills. In addition to graphic design, this position involves setting up files for digital printing and submitting files to vendors as well as dealing directly with customers. Experience with Xerox, Konica Minolta, or similar digital printers using Command Workstation is highly desired but, we will train the right person. Large format printing experience is also a plus.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparing files for print production, checking fonts, links and colors, creating bleeds, crops and imposing art when required.
- Creating logos and graphics
- Communicating courteously with clients to assist them with the creation of their jobs.
- Review job specifications from work orders and ensure that client files are accurate to produce job.
- Duties will also include print finishing and bindery duties such as cutting, folding, padding etc.
We are a fairly new company looking for team players with a great attitude and strong work ethic. We will be happy to train the right person that is eager and willing to learn. If you feel you have what it takes to be a part of our winning team, please submit your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour (Negotiable with experience)
- Monday to Friday