Oracle Sales Manager - Software/Information Technology
- Manage sales operations and account management activities and ensure on-time delivery of services. In addition, ensure deliveries meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Sell Software/information technology/Suite of Oracle products/solutions/services directly or through channel partners in the US/North America region
- Regularly compile detailed business status reports including the status of the sales, revenue generation, etc.. Proactively identify any items of concern including possible impact to the schedule and/or delivery dates. Present the status report to Cybernoor management as well as the customer.
- Track deliverables and progress of the technical, sales, and account management teams.
- Establish channel partnerships in order to increase sales revenue.
- Manage Cybernoor customer accounts, and work directly to increase sales revenue for Cybernoor.
- Implement and manage sales and marketing programs with the goal of increasing Cybernoor sales revenue.
- Expand the sales and delivery team in conjunction with increasing revenue.
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
- Oversee sales operations to ensure efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenue for the company.
- Identify acquisition and merger opportunities.
- Review and improve sales operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Promote the company through direct sales, marketing campaigns, etc. with the goal of increasing revenue.
- Consistently grow the company organically every year by at least 10%.
Candidates for the Sales and Marketing position should possess the following qualifications:
- Experience with Business Applications development and delivery.
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors in Business Administration from an accredited university.
- Plan and direct sales and marketing program schedules and budget.
- Having 7+ years of proven Sales experience.
- Strong customer management and inter-personal skills required.
- Must be independent, self-motivated, trustworthy, innovative, and diligent.
- Ability to deliver under tight schedules.
- Ability to manage sales, and account management teams and resources, and ensure deliverables are on-time and delivered to expectation.
- Strong and proven experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Strong and proven experience in Account Management.
Powered By GrowthZone