As a comprehensive technology services company, Red Level delivers customized scalable technology solutions designed precisely to our clients’ unique needs – solutions that accelerate growth, reduce costs and enable collaboration. As a preferred partner to technology leaders such as Microsoft, DellEMC, and VMWare, we deploy the most advanced business technology solutions, ensuring optimal reliability, productivity and value.
Senior Help Desk Specialist is responsible for focusing on Level 2+ service support requests and project related issues, bringing them to either complete resolution or escalated within the team. This work would involve the following: client devices (workstation, tablet, mobile), server (virtual and physical), security appliances, networking devices, wireless technology, cloud-based email platforms and IaaS services plus a variety of 3rd party line-of-business applications.
AS A SENIOR HELP DESK SPECIALIST, YOU WILL..
- Microsoft Windows Server installation and management support with in-depth knowledge of areas such as Active Directory, DNS and DHCP services, NTFS Permissions and File Share services, Group Policies and Remote Desktop services.
- Advanced technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, Wireless platforms and public DNS and IP management
- Experience with virtualization platforms, VMware and Hyper-V and also cloud-focused technologies such as Azure, AWS and Google GCP.
- Advanced remote access solutions support, such as: LogMeIn, VPN (multi-vendor client-server and site-to-site).
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Support (7/8/10) and imaging solutions, such as MDT, is a plus.
- Experience with Mac Operating Systems support (Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra) is a plus.
- Experience supporting, administrating and configuring other Microsoft cloud services (e.g., Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Azure AD Connect)
- Experience with backup systems/business continuity solutions (Veeam, Zerto, Azure ASR, Azure backups, Datto, etc.)
- Experience supporting peripheral devices such as printers, copiers, scan-to-email and AIO’s.
- Mobile device support for various platforms including iOS and Android
- Responsive support for critical customer events such as security breaches, malware infections, and server and service outages
- Evaluating and properly escalating service requests that require escalation.
- Utilize ConnectWise for everyday ticketing and time entry
- Utilize Red Level’s RMM Platform for remote monitoring and management of systems.
- Properly maintain documentation within ConnectWise and Microsoft Teams platforms.
- Continue to grow your knowledge and skill set by investing time in self-paced online courses, vendor competencies/certifications and formal online/classroom instructor-led training.
ADDITIONALLY, RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Work with Help Desk Supervisor to continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Work with Help Desk Supervisor to escalate service desk issues to the appropriate resource(s).
- Work with Help Desk Supervisor to ensure consistency of existing systems through following and enforcing standards/procedures.
- Communicate escalated issues to customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes, agreed outages, etc.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
- Enter all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets in ConnectWise.
- Commitment to internal and external customer satisfaction, strong listening, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to thrive in a competitive team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Technical 4-year degree or demonstrated equivalent hands-on experience.
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, ConnectWise CCPA, SonicWALL CSSA, Cisco CCNA, Cisco Meraki, VMware VCP, Office365, Azure and/or CompTIA+ Certifications.
- 2-3 years of IT or related experience.
- Teamwork & Cooperation: Requires the ability to work cooperatively with others and be part of a team.
- Initiative: Requires the drive to go above and beyond in order to improve or enhance job results.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Requires the ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, individuals or groups, as well as understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives.
- Time Management: Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing demands and manage multiple concurrent tasks is required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Base salary, incentive pay program, plus excellent benefits package.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Outstanding, award-winning work culture.
- Business casual dress code.
To apply: https://rln.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=58