Burnout happens to all of us, but there are effective ways to reduce it and control it to keep your workplace running and in good spirits.
Join the Womens Business Alliance for the Burnout Proof your Team Workshop at The Velocity Center, March 22, 2023 from 8:30am - 10am.
Tickets are $10 for Members and $20 for Non Members.
- A keynote presentation from TEDx Speaker Princess Castleberry on reducing burnout
- Catered Breakfast From Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea
- Networking with other Women in Business
**If you purchased a ticket for "Reducing Stress and Decision Fatigue" that ticket is valid for this event**
- Identify the five stages of burnout
- Understand the personal and professional risks of decision fatigue
- Understand how to apply situational leadership
- Understanding essentialism
- Learn practical ways to reduce their number of decisions
- Learn organizational changes that reduce risks of burnout
About the Speaker:
Princess Castleberry is an accomplished, 20-year global Risk Management & Wellness professional, entrepreneur, TEDx Speaker, and published thought leader whose dynamism is only outmatched by her personality and authentic urban energy.
She has held corporate leadership positions in Enterprise Risk Management, Business Continuity & Disaster Response Planning, Legislative Compliance, Cybersecurity Awareness, and Human Resources in Fortune 500 and 1000 firms across several industries.
Today, Princess is a keynote speaker and consultant who teaches leaders to create optimal wellness work environments so employees can thrive proactively inside and outside work. She guides accountability for wellness at the personal and corporate levels. She creates dialog amongst leaders and employees, opening the gate for real conversation while providing tools that keep the process productive.
She has earned a Bachelor of Arts in International Business from Illinois Wesleyan University; a Master of Training and Development from Oakland University; and certificates in Wellness Counseling (Cornell University), Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace (University of South Florida), and DACUM Jobs Analysis (Ohio State University).
She is also a wife and mother to two sons.